The Cascades Club is a not-for-profit, community organization established in 1920 as a social and athletic club owned and managed by its members. All of our members are part owners. We always welcome new members.
Our facilities are available for rent by both members and non-members. Many weddings, anniversaries, meetings and community events have taken place in the Club over the past 90+ years.
The Cascades Club has many facilities available to its members as part of their membership benefits.
- soccer field
- children’s play area
- 2 international sized squash courts
- fitness room
- waterfront access with swimming area, and canoe/kayaks for member’s use
- full meeting/banquet facilities
- full kitchen
- licensed bar
- men and women’s locker rooms with showers
The Cascades Club offers many different programs and activities throughout the year. Members and guests are welcome to attend and participate.
- Family Club Nights
- Fitness Classes
- Multi Sport and Paddling Summer Camp
- Squash Ladder
- Year-round Kids Paddling Program & Training
- Paddling Regattas
- Dragon Boat Paddling & Training
The Club is run by a volunteer Board of Directors. Everyone is welcome at the AGM which takes place in and around May every year.