Dragon boat is a great activity for corporate team building!
Whether you are an experienced dragon boat team or a group of complete beginners, the Cascades Club can offer you a superlative paddling experience on the beautiful Gatineau River! We have two 20-person dragon boats and one 10-person dragon boat available for rental.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book your group rental. We look forward to welcoming you to our little club with a big heart!
20-person dragon boat (2)
- Community, fundraising or school (university) groups: $100 per hour (3+ hours $80 per hour) + coaching fee + tax
- Corporate or non-local groups: $125 per hour (3+ hours $100 per hour) + coaching fee + tax
10-person dragon boat (1)
- Community, fundraising or school (university) groups: $80 per hour (3+ hours $65 per hour) + coaching fee + tax
- Corporate or non-local groups: $100 per hour (3+ hours $80 per hour) + coaching fee + tax
- If your team does not have an experienced coach/steer, the Cascades Club will provide you with one for $35 per hour, per boat, + tax
- $20 per hour + tax
- $50 per day (3+ hours) + $20 fee for gas + tax
* A Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC) is legally required to operate a motorboat.
Our clubhouse has washrooms and change rooms with showers available for groups.
The clubhouse is available for pre- or post-paddling events or meetings, and features a large main room, a full kitchen, tables and chairs, and a licensed bar on request. CLUBHOUSE RENTAL RATES
We can also recommend a variety of excellent restaurants in Chelsea and Wakefield, from casual to fine dining, that would be delighted to host your group!
Follow the Cascades Club on Facebook @CascadesClub