Boxing is a sport that helps improve your cardio, strength & core fitness. Our boxing program offers safe, expert, graduated training in the “sweet science” from the fundamentals to more advanced skills.
There is a lot of partner work. Participants will learn how to throw & safely catch punches. There is absolutely no body or head contact & no sparring
Our instructor, Tom Fitzpatrick, is a graduate of WBK Boxing for a Better Living & is currently a member of Beaver Boxing, one of the oldest & most successful boxing clubs in Canada.
Equipment required: boxing gloves & hand wraps
3 boxing sessions per year are usually offered
- Fall – October to December
- Winter – January to February
- Spring – March to June
Class times (a minimum of 5 people must be registered for the session for a class to run)
- Wednesday 7:30-8:30 p.m. (Youth age 12-17)
- Thursday 7:30-8:30 p.m. (Adult age 18+)
- Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Parent & Me – for children age 6-11 with accompanying adult)
- $10 per class for Club members* who register for an entire session
- $12.50 per class for non-members who register for an entire session
- $15 per class for drop-ins
Adult / Parent & Me**
- $12 per class for Club members* who register for an entire session
- $15 per class for non-members & drop-ins
** Only the parent is required to register – they can then bring any number of their own children to the class.
Register online for an entire session or sign up for a specific class (or multiple classes) by clicking here:
You can also drop in to a class by paying the instructor $15 cash on arrival.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* 12-month Cascades Club membership: $131 per individual / $256 per family