Waterfront hours for June
- Monday to Friday 5 pm to 8 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 9 am to 7 pm
Please note that waterfront picnic table reservations are weather and staff availability dependent and thus the facilities can be closed by the Cascades Club at the beginning of the day. Should we have to close the facilities the Amilia system will send an email to the member who booked the picnic table.
Waterfront safety rules – please read carefully!
- By making a waterfront reservation you are assuming the extra risk of contracting a virus by spending time in a public place.
- Currently use of the waterfront is for Club members only.
- If you are sick, have travelled in the past 14 days, please do not use the waterfront.
- No parking at the waterfront – please park at the clubhouse and walk down.
- When walking down to the waterfront, please respect our neighbours by being quiet and not trespassing on private property.
- Upon arrival at the waterfront everyone must wash their hands and check in with the waterfront concierge to fill out a screening form.
- One family per booking (6 people).
- 2-meter physical distancing must be practiced between members of different households at all times. We have a zero-tolerance rule so if physical distancing is not being practiced the waterfront concierge will ask you to leave in order to create a safer environment for users.
- The Club will not be providing lifejackets for sanitary reasons. Please bring your own lifejacket.
- There will be no access to the boathouse, clubhouse, Club boats, or equipment at this time.
- Everything is pack in and pack out. Please do not leave any garbage behind.
To CANCEL a booking please call 819-827-0684 or email email@example.com. Thank-you for your cooperation and patience!
Private boat use
We can only offer exterior boat storage for members’ private boats this summer.
To store your private boat
- Pay for boat storage ($100 for the summer).
- Contact the Club to arrange a suitable time to deliver your boat to the waterfront (bring a lock if you wish to keep it secure).
- Once you have met with the waterfront concierge you will be able to access your boat and take it out anytime, but we do ask that you book a launch time so the concierge can make sure to not have too many people at the waterfront at once. We have youth programs running during the day and their safety is our responsibility and priority.
- Please be patient when launching your boat and be sure to maintain a distance of 2 metres from other waterfront users at all times.
Book your private boat or picnic table and swimming spot here.
Reservationspowered by Amilia.com
Book your boat storage here.